Industrial 22mm diameter switch families including push button, rotary selector and key switches with matching style Pilot Lights. The products are suitable for Automation projects with the CW range flush mounting and the YW raised.
The CW contact blocks are 3rd Generation safety construction featuring a 2 action removal giving a higher level of safety by preventing unexpected release of the locking lever.
The YW range has an innovative design with space saving 10mm thick contact blocks that have self-cleaning contacts.The Key and Selector Switches have both 2 and 3 position options in both maintained and spring return and key removal options.
22 mm switches & pilot lights – Flush Mount
- Complete range of up to date 22 mm industrial switches
- Modern ergonomic and design (flush, metallic, ...)
- Only 39.9 mm behind-panel depth
- IP65, IP66, IP67
- Up to 6 contacts rated 10 Amps each
- Fully customizable ergonomic and electrical functions
- Third-generation safety construction: Two-action removal of contact blocks and locking lever integrated with guard
- UL 508 - EN60947-5-1 recognition
22 mm switches & pilot lights – Raised Mount
- Compact and light-weight push button, rotary selector and key switches
- IP20 finger-safe screw terminals (IEC 60529)
- Metal bezel, unibody pilot lights, and key selector switches
- Separate contact block makes installation and removal easy
- Pilot lights feature a large lens for a wide viewing angle
- Matted surfaces on the buttons, lenses, and bezels reduce reflection of ambient light
- UL, c-UL listed, EN compliant, and CCC approvals