Robust, industrial quality potentiometer joysticks
- All metal, mechanism provide the finest performance
- Long service life over a wide range of temperatures and loads.
- High quality plastic film potentiometers, yielding a service life of many millions of cycles.
- Easy interfacing
- Wide operating voltage span
- Lower current drain
- Inherent immunity to RFI.
M series Joystick
Low profile potentiometric controller
Providing unwavering multi-axis finger-positioning control. Available in two sizes, Standard & Miniature Resistive Joysticks are ideal for applications requiring a compact and reliable, low operating force controller. Featuring several ergonomically designed handles and available in single, dual or triple axis configurations.
- Potentiometer sensing
- Up to 3 axis
- Available in two sizes
- Low profile
- Shallow behind panel depth