Keying/Coding for IEL/IET Handle and IEEE Guide Rail
- 4 possible positions, resulting in 64 codings per card guide; when coding the upper and lower card guide, 4096 codings will result
- Inserted in the chambers of the codable card guides as well as in the rear side of the die cast block of the handles type IEL or IET
- The keying/coding pegs prevent plug-in units to be mounted in wrong slots
PMC Mezzanine Board Voltage Keying/Coding Pin
- To prevent accidental damage when fitting mezzanine boards, keying/coding pins are bolted to the VMEbus boards to distinguish between 3.3 V and 5 V operation. The mezzanine boards have a hole drilled in the appropriate position. The keying/coding pin thus ensures that only mezzanine boards with the same operating voltage can be inserted. For double‐height euroboards 2 pieces are required.
- Voltage keying/coding pin for PMC mezzanine boards