- Lightguides perform the function of transferring light from one location to another with little or no loss of luminance. They have many applications; one of the most popular is to transfer light from an SMD LED (or from a poorly positioned LED) to an enclosure’s front panel. Details
- Suitability for an infinite number of very different applications is ensured by the various options relating to:-
- Intensity of LEDs used.
Colour of LEDs (including trichromatic variants).
Special imprint of reflector stripes to vary illumination angles (customisable upon request).
Availability of lengths up to 2 m and diameters of between 5mm & 10mm.
Considerable research and development of the thermo-management of the LED housing has resulted in a reliable and trouble-free unit.
- Applications range from illuminating mixing consoles and other electronic apparatus to architectural uses such as illuminating lift entrances with varying colours according to door position, other edge illumination and danger/alarm indication, to name but a few. Details
PCB Mounting LEDs
Filament Replacement LEDs
Panel Indicator LEDs
Professional LED Indicators
Power Generation Industry Bulb Replacement
- A range of Led Bulb replacements designed and manufactured for Power Station applications.
- These indicators have been specifically designed for installation in all categories of climatic and hazardous environments. Options include limiting resistors, test facility, protection circuitry, burn-in and flame retardant flying lead terminations.
- For the system maintainer and original equipment manufacturer, the features of Filament Replacement LEDs translate into tangible benefits such as reduced maintenance costs and electrical consumption, reduced equipment downtime and lower overall lifetime cost of ownership. Details