IMAS-CONNECT is a consistently modular designed grommet system for mounting circular connectors, Keystone jacks, hose fittings, pressure compensation elements and much more.
By utilising the modular adapter system, the split cable entry frame becomes a hybrid system.
Pre-terminated and standard cables or hoses can be routed and at the same time the system serves as an interface for connectors.
The grommets, made of elastomer with a polyamide body, fit perfectly into the split cable entry frames, like e.g. KEL-U, KEL-ER, KEL-FG and meet the protection classes IP54 to IP65.
AT-KS Adaptor Grommet
- By utilising the AT-KS grommet, connectors can be integrated directly into the cable entry frame.
- Separate cut-outs for connectors are no longer necessary
- Space-saving solution
- Grommet is suitable for all Keystone couplers
- Snap-in assembly
- IP rating: IP54
- Material: Elastomer
- Material (body): Polyamide
- Flame class: UL94-V0, self-extinguishing
- Temperature (°C): -40 - 90 °C (static)
- Properties: Halogen free, Silicone free
- With strain reliefMounting height: 2 mm