Cable clamps that feature earth grounding within the clamp. Strip off the cable jacket allowing the braid contact with the sprung clamp.A large area gives effective low resistance up to 1 GHz. Many shield clamp options are available, check the product summary and detailed pdf’s below.
EMC-KVT-DS Split EMC cable gland for preassembled cables, thread size M32 / IP54
The split cable gland EMC-KVT-DS is based on the standard icotek KVT product. However, the EMC-KVT-DS has been metallised (galvanise coated) to create a conductive surface.The first cable grommet (KT small) is used for strain relief and cable sealing on the cable jacket. The second grommet (EMC-KT small) contacts the cable shield at a full 360 degrees.Earthing is achieved with the EMC locknut.
- Perfect for already pre-terminated cables.
- The connector does not have to be removed for wiring.
- Both conducted and field-bound disturbances can be reliably diverted
- Very attractive and scratch-resistant surface
- Contacting the cable shield over 360°
- EMC grommets made entirely from conductive elastomer
- Very good dissipation values
- Very good shielding effect with regard to EMC tightnessIntegrated strain relief
- IP rating: IP54
- Material: Plastic, highly conductive coating
- Material locknut: Nickel plated brass
- Flame class: UL94-V0, self-extinguishing
- Temperature (°C): -40 - 90 °C (static)
- Properties: Halogen free, Silicone free
- Mounting type: Fasten with locknut
- With strain relief